|The Hon'ble Chief Minister convened a Meeting on 24th July 2012 in which the following decisions are taken.
- Sri N. Kiran Kumar Reddy, Chief Minister of A.P.
- Sri VattiVasant Kumar, Minister for Tourism, culture, archaeology, heritage monuments, Youth development, Sports and NCC.
- Dr. N. Razghuveera Reddy, Minister for Revenue, Relief, Rehabilitation, ULC, and AP Secretariat.
- Smt. D.K. Aruna minister for Information and Public Relations.
- Sri D. SreedharaBabu, Minister for Civil Supplies
- Sri R. V. RamanaMurty, Chairman, A. P. State Cultural Council, RavindraBharati Compound
- Sri Mandali Buddha Prasad, Former Minister
- Dr. J. Bapu Reddy. I.A.S., (Retd)
- Dr. K. V.Ramanachari, I.A.S., (Retd), Cultural Adviser
- Sri AjayendraPyal, I.A.S, Spl. Chief Secretary, Home
- Sri M.G. Gopal, I.A.S, Principal Secretary, Higher Education
- Smt. Lakshmi Parthasarathy, I.A.S, Principal Secretary, Transport, Roads & Buildings.
- Dr.D.sambasivaRao, I.A.S, Principal Secretary, Finance (Planning)
- Dr. S.P. Singh, I.A.S, Principal Secretary, Transport, Roads & Buildings.
- Sri L.V. Subrahmanyam, I.A.S, Executive Officer, Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams
- Prof.Elluri Siva Reddy, Vice Chancellor, P.S Telugu University,
- Sri Praveen Prakash, I.A.S, Commissioner, Family Welfare
- Sri Balaramayya, I.A.S., Commissioner, Endowments Dept.
- Sri R. V. Chandravadan, I.A.S., Commissioner, Information and Public Relations
- Sri Rajatkumar,I.A.S., Commissioner, Tourism
- Sri G.N.rao, I.A.S., (Retd),Special Officer, Silparamam
- Smt. VasudhaMisra, I.A.S., Principal Secretary, Tourism, Culture, Youth Development
- Dr.R.V.PrasadaRaju, Director, Dept. of Culture.
|In the beginning, the organizational plan of the Fourth World Telugu Conferences, as discussed earlier in the Cabinet sub-committee was paced before the Hon'ble Chief Minister, Ministers, High Level Committee and other officers. After extensive discussion, the following decisions were taken by the Hon'ble Chief Minister:
- It was decided to organize the Fourth World Telugu Conferences on 27th, 28th and 29th December 2012 in Tirupati.
- The Chief Minister indicated to prepare a list of persons who can be taken into the four main and the sixteen organizing Committees.
- It was agreed to include Parliament Members, MLAs, and MLCs based on their interest to join.
- To start the office the Fourth World Telugu Conference in the Jnapika Hall in the RavindraBharati compound.
- The Executive Officer, Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams has been requested to extend full support and co-operation for organizing the Fourth World Telugu Conferences
- It is decided to change the name of Reception Committee as Organizing Committee.
- It is decided to allot the needed land in the compound of State Art Gallery of Fine Arts in Madhapur, for starting Central Institute of Indian Languages.
- It is decided to fill up the vacancies caused in the sanctioned old age pensions for artistes, by getting the needed nominations and give a notification on 15th August (Independence Day). The Director, Department of Culture has to send necessary proposals based on the qualified applications pending in the district.
- Regular Meetings:
a. The following meetings are proposed to be held under the presidentship of the Hon’ble Chief Minister.
b. The following meetings are proposed to be held under the presidentship of the Hon’ble Chief Minister for Culture:
- With the editors of the Print media and chief executives of the electronic media during the 2nd week of August 2012.
- With the Union and State Govt. ministers, MPs, MLAs in Jubilee Hall
- With Cultural Organizations and well known NGOs in the State.
- With Telugu Associations in the other State and countries.
- As proposed by the Cabinet sub-committee, it is decided to organize District level conferences with the support of district ministers, district in-charge ministers, district collectors, poets, artistes, intellectuals, and the of the elders who played a key role in the conduct of the First World Telugu Conference. An amount of Rs.20.00 lakhs has to be given to each district for organizing these festivals.
- Besides the high level cultural programmes proposed to be organized in the Tirupati Conferences, it is decoded to organize district-level cultural programmes, food stalls, cultural exhibitions etc.
- To send necessary proposals for release of a postal stamp in connection with the Fourth World Telugu Conferences.
- It is agreed to publish a special huge Souvenir with extensive information as was done in the 1975 World Telugu Conferences, that published special volume called TELUGU VANI and to request the P.S Telugu University to take up this responsibility of printing the Souvenir befitting to the great event.
- It is decided to name the premises of the Fourth World Telugu Conferences as SRI VENKATESWARA PRĀNGANAM.
- It is decoded to organize the Seminars in Mahati and other Auditoriums in Tirupati after discussing with the Executive Officer, Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams. For this and on several other aspects in organizing the Conferences and Seminars like setting up the stages, to supervise very carefully, it is decided to request the Chairman and the Executive Officer, Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams
- It is decided to formulate suitable event proforma through an expert committee as indicated under the direction of the Cabinet subcommittee, which would be announced by the Chief Minister inon the Independence day.
- To get the LOGO released by the Hon’ble Chief Minister during the Independence Day Celebration on 15th August 2012 in the Parade Grounds.
- It is decided to construct Auditoriums like RavindraBharatiin important centres in Andhra Pradesh and formulate a plan to make them run on autonomous lines. The Chief Minister has indicated to the Chief Secretary and Director, Department of Culture to prepare details of model lands etc. It is also pointed out to take up the incomplete theatre in the compound of the Commissioner, Information and Public Relations so as to accommodate nearly 350 audience. The Director, Dept. of Culture should prepare a working plan for this in consultation with the Commissioner, Information and Public Relations and submit proposals to Government.
a. The Hon’ble Chief Minister has decided to release a budget of Rs.25.00 crores for the successful conduct of the Fourth World Telugu Conferences. The amount will be released to the PD Account of the Department of Culture.
b. It is decided to release the first instalment of Rs. 5.00 crores to start the works. This amount will be credited to the PD Account of the Department of Culture. After this amount is spent, the balance amounts will have to be released depending on the necessity.